– gymnastics for the little ones. Great for co-ordination and physical development!
– Yoga for children. It helps children to develop strength, flexibility, co-ordination and awareness.
– Pottery classes. One of the only extramural activities to focus solely on fine motor skill development, which is crucial to children’s intellectual development.
– Teaches and develops children’s math skills. An essential first step!
– Aides in sport and movement development. Playball stimulates motor functions, and this in turn ensures school readiness and optimal brain development.
– A unique and diverse dance programme that teaches children rhythm, technique and self-confidence.
– Various music programmes are available.
– An important and effective programme that teaches children the importance of good manners and proper etiquette.